Fayetteville is a city in Arkansas. It is situated in the northern side of the country. The city is tremendously rich in flora and fauna. It has various parks offering a great escape to nature. It has parks like the Botanical Garden of the Ozarks, Lake Fayetteville Park, Prairie Grove Park, Wilson Park, Walker Park and many more. It is also full of museums depicting the rich and deep history of the place.
Places to visit:
- Botanical Garden of the Ozarks– It is a multi- talented park having 12 themed gardens, a butterfly house and guided tours and lecture.
- Lake Fayetteville Park – It was formed from Lake Fayetteville Dam in 1949.
- Prairie Grove Battlefield State Park- It was settled in the year 1862. It offers exotic trails, a driving tour & historic structure.
- Shiloh Museum of Ozark History- It was formed and opened in the year 1968. It features 6 historic buildings, a research library & hands-on exhibit.
- Wilson Park – It is an ecstatic lake offering an outdoor swimming pool, playground & outrageous castle sculpture.
- Kessler Mountain Regional Park – This humungous park is popular for hiking trails, mountain biking and soccer & baseball fields.
- Walker Park – It has all under one roof like basketball fields & dugouts, skateboard area, trails & archeological mural.
Places to stay:
- The Chancellor Hotel- It is an affordable hotel with an indoor and outdoor pool & a casual bistro and lounge.
- Staybridge Suites Fayetteville- This hotel offers the most stylish rooms along with an indoor pool, free wi-fi, complimentary breakfast & a 24/7 gym.
- Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville – It has the most vibrant rooms along with amenities like free Wi-Fi, a bar & grill, a fitness center & an indoor pool.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Fayetteville- It is a top-class hotel having free continental breakfast, an outdoor pool & a fitness room.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton – This stylish modern architecture has suites with kitchens & facilities like free Wi-Fi, complimentary breakfast and an indoor pool.